Two years ago, I was told the secrets to success and a happy life. Yes, it’s not yet too late for this life. A friend told me about The Secrets and explained to me the Law of Attraction. I was really caught up with it that I started researching on it until I found out that there are lots of people practicing it already. So I decided to try it as well.
Also, during that year, I had my spiritual awakening. It is a very different realm I could never really imagined before. It was so vast and has no boundaries. So different and limitless.
So, while I was searching for guided meditations in balancing chakras in Youtube, I came upon this very uplifting video, it made me cry the first time I heard it. It was a video of the late Louise Hay’s Power Thoughts. Her video helped me in so many ways it became one of my favorite meditations along with The Mul Mantra of Snatam Kaur. It’s sad to hear Louise’s death last year but I know she lived her purpose here on earth and helped many people.
So here are my favorite power thoughts affirmations from Louise Hay. Let’s all affirm for a happy and successful life:
- My healing is already in process. My body knows how to heal itself.
- I am willing to forgive. Even if we don’t know exactly how to forgive.
- I trust my inner wisdom.
- I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.
- I trust the process of life. We are learning how life works.
- I can release the past and forgive everyone.
- The point of power is always in the present. I am in charge.
- I am safe. It is only change.
- It’s only thought and a thought can be changed.
- The universe totally supports any thoughts I used to think and used to believe.
- I release the need to blame anyone including myself.
- I let go of all expectations.
- The past is over and done and has no power over me.
- I love myself, I know that only good awaits me.
- I am safe in the universe and all life loves and supports me.
- Freedom is my divine right.
- I release all fears and doubts.
- I love my body.
- I turn every experience into opportunities. Out of these experiences, only good will come.
- All is well and I am safe.
- I am at peace.
- I go beyond other’s fears and limitations.
- I am worth loving.
- My thoughts are creative.
- I am at peace with my age. I feel as young and as old as I choose to be.
- I am willing to let go. I am here to heal my own life. People come in at the right time, and then in the perfect time, they leave and I lovingly let go.
- All is well in my world.
- My future is glorious. What you are thinking right now is creating your future, so think glorious thoughts.
- Everything I touch is a success.
- Golden opportunities is everywhere for me.
- I am open and receptive to new avenues of income.
- I am mentally and emotionally equipped to enjoy a prosperous and loving life. It is my birth right to deserve all good. I claim my good now.
- I am an unlimited being, accepting from an unlimited source, in an unlimited way. I am blessed beyond my fondest dreams.
- I deserve the best and I accept the best now.
- Life is simple and easy. I trust myself, I trust life and all is well.
These power thoughts keep my soul calm. So every time, this material world of chaos bombards me with so much things, I put on my headset and listen to Louise Hay’s calm voice and once again, my soul is recharged. Repeat this for everyday and you’ll notice how things will change in your life. Let me know your experiences as well. All is well. 🙂
She’s a traveler, a frustrated accountant. An artist and a writer at heart. Unpredictable and spontaneous. A little weird and a little mysterious. So chase her and run with her. You’ll never get bored and you’ll never regret it.