This day marked my 27 years of existence. I can list 27 lessons I learned before I turned 27. But here are my top 5:
1. It is ok to let people go or to cut them off. 😁 – It’s not being bitter, but it is ok to cut the cord if they are too toxic for you.
2. Souls doesn’t care about timelines. – Don’t compare your achievements and status to other people’s. We have our own time and phase. And when it comes to our infinite souls, who cares about the ticking bomb?
3. Don’t be afraid to face your problems. – Sometimes, we’re just too afraid to face it, we just let it pass. But then it comes back to hunt us, same problems, same mistakes, over and over again. Lessons learned: problems will always repeat itself, until we finally knew what to do right, until we at last, learned our lesson.
4. It is not too late to start again and there’s no harm in trying. – And since we have our own timelines, who cares about what other people think if you failed again? If you just started now? The only failure is not trying. It is even glorous to fail. Win-win. And lastly,
5. Love is sometimes called ‘sacrifice’. – It is not always a happy ending story. But there is a sure feeling of calmness and serenity when you love. Even though you can never really get what or who you want in life. A sacrifice is not always a negative word; When it is for love, it will always be worth it. And when it is for love, even though you let it go, it will always bring a sense if completeness in your heart. And you’ll say it is fine. It is fine in my heart.